quinta-feira, 8 de abril de 2010

A Idade da Inocência - Vol. 5



01. Grace Jones / La Vie En Rose
02. Jim Diamond / I Should Have Known Better
03. Christopher Cross / Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
04. Peter Frampton / Baby, I Love Your Way
05. Genesis / Carpet Crawlers
06. Roberta Flack / Killing Me Softly
07. The Commodores / Easy
08. Joe Dassin / Salut
09. Georges Moustaki / Chanson Pour Elle
10. The Hollies / The Air That I Breathe
11. Randy Warmer / Just When I Needed You Most
12. Mary Macgregor / Torn Beetween Two Lovers
13. Jose Feliciano / First Of May
14. The Box Tops / I Shall Be Released
15. Bobby Goldsboro / Little Green Apples
16. Air Supply / All Out Of Love
17. Gilbert O'sullivan / What's In A Kiss
18. Mocedades / Eres Tu
19. Sally Oldfield / Mirrors
20. Terry Jacks / Seasons In The Sun

(Edição BMG, 2000)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário